Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Texas Chicken Sandwich

Back in early December I posted my Secret Recipe Club entry of Texas Chicken with Lime Butter and I raved about the recipe.  We enjoyed that recipe so much that I made it again…twice.  First I made it just as written and then I decided that the marinade and lime butter sauce would be awesome on pork so I used the same recipe on a pork loin which I served on Christmas Eve to rave reviews.  If you haven’t yet tried this Texas Chicken recipe, you’re missing out and you need to do it!

With some of our leftover chicken I made delicious sandwiches.

IMG_2390eSuch a wonderful and delicious way to enjoy leftovers from our great dinner of Texas Chicken with Lime Butter.

IMG_2368eSpread the lime butter on a roll and grill until golden.

IMG_2377eAdd some spring mix greens.

IMG_2380eTop the greens with warm sliced Texas Chicken.

IMG_2392e Followed by slices of cool creamy avocado.  Deliciousness on a toasty bun, YUM!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. don't you love it when you have a winning recipe?! i am always looking for ways to dress up chicken...since we eat it several times a week. how do you think this would be on wings..for a party appetizer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks good! I definitely need to give that chicken a try.

    I just posted a garlic shrimp recipe tonight on Colleen's Kitchen that was super yummy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks and sounds sooooo delicious. :) Can't wait to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I love and adore your wonderful comments, so please don't be shy and let me know that you visited.

I also love responding to your comments but I can't do that if you're a no-reply blogger. Please link your e-mail up to your profile so that I can reply to you.

It's a simple change and here's how you do it.

1. From your PROFILE, go to your DASHBOARD.
2. Go to EDIT PROFILE
3. Click 'SHARE MY PROFILE'
4. Click 'SHOW MY E-MAIL ADDRESS'
5. Enter in your e-mail address.

Easy-peasy and now I can reply to all your e-mails and questions!

Related Posts with Thumbnails